Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blog 11

I’ve run out of things to write for my creative process so I’m going to blog about my academic process


1) Idea – Usually the ideas are given in the assignment description so this is easy

2) Outline – the only outline I have is in my head…. Unless it’s a graded assignment then I usually make up a nice look outlin

3) Writing – writing is a one shot deal. I sit down and write the whole essay, paper, or whatever

4) Revisions – the only revisions ever done is a once over read through

5) Final Draft – comes right after the read through

Rough Draft Vs. Final Draft. The only time these are different are is the rough draft is graded. Otherwise they are quite the same.


The reason I put so little effort into my academic writing is because I know that if I read it through 10 times or 1 time I’m going to get a grade so I don’t feel the need to put a lot into it.